Whether your goal is to put your talents to work as part of RIT's faculty and staff or you are a student or alumnus looking for a great opportunity, we are pleased to provide you resources to support your career.
- • Faculty Positions - External Applicants
- • Staff Positions - External Applicants
- • Current RIT Employees Faculty and Staff Positions Login
- • Office of Faculty Recruitment
- • Dual Career Assistance (Upstate NY HERC)
- • Login for external applications prior to August 1, 2012
- • Login to iRecruitment Employee Candidate internal applications prior to August 1, 2012
- • FAQ's for Applications Submitted PRIOR TO August 1, 2012
- • Alumni Zone-RIT Career Services
- • Cooperative Education & Career Services
- • NTID Center on Employment (students and graduates)
- • Student Employment Office
Please note that, due to the volume of resumes received, RIT only accepts resumes from individuals who are applying for specific position openings. You will be contacted directly only if you are selected for an interview. Your application status can be viewed at any time by logging in to your account at http://careers.rit.edu.
Hiring managers review resumes and make decisions on which applicants will be interviewed; therefore, Human Resources typically will not be able to provide further details regarding your application.
We encourage applicants to apply online, however, applications are also accepted in person at Human Resources, Eastman Hall (5th floor).